You Are Not Just A Number
The unique experience at a naturopathic consultation is the personal level of your appointment and the time spent covering your individual needs. You are carefully listened to with empathy and genuine interest in who you are and how your life is being impacted.
Naturopathy takes a holistic approach to natural health. It works towards identifying and addressing the root cause, or what may be driving an issue, then providing the body with the right tools to steer itself back to health and balance.
You gain increased self-awareness and guidance to understand your own body. This then supports the connection with your inner-self and provides a better understanding of what your body is trying to communicate through symptoms and then how to adjust yourself accordingly.
What conditions do I work with?
- Menopause & Perimenopause
- Stress & Overwhelm
- Autoimmune conditions
- Thyroid disorders
- Digestive complaints
- IBS & Constipation
What to expect from an initial consultation with a Naturopath on the Gold Coast?
Initial consultations are in-depth, finding out your story, and exploring what I feel may be contributing to the situation. I ask a lot of questions!
As I work holistically, I will ask questions about your overall health, including menstrual health, digestion, detoxification pathways, sleep patterns, immunity, stress management, emotional/mental health, and more. All in the comfort and privacy of my practice in Burleigh Heads.
What do I gain from of a naturopathic consultation?
- a unique understanding of your health situation from a holistic perspective
- individualised nutritional advice, with practical tools on implementing
- education on what lifestyle factors may be contributing, and how to improve these
- individualised herbal medicine prescriptions
- access to top-quality practitioner-only supplements only accessible on prescription through a qualified naturopath
- support & guidance on stress management
- a personalised treatment plan with clear direction on priorities